- This event has passed.
DA and Covid-19: Impact, Awareness & Good Practice(City and County workers)
January 18 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 amFree
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMA
Price: FREE to Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire County workers
Date: Choose from a range of available dates when booking online
Duration: Two Hours
These 2-hour sessions are suitable for workers and volunteers who may have contact with domestic abuse survivors.
Outcomes from this learning session:
• An increased understanding of the impact of Covid-19 and restrictions on survivors
• Thinking about safe contact with survivors during restrictions
• Increased recognition of indicators of abuse when not working face-to-face
• Increased confidence to respond to survivors based on their individual needs during restrictions
• Understanding of signposting options and referral processes during restrictions
• Silent Call options and Emergency SMS Text
• Increased understanding of agency responses during lockdown.
• Understanding and consideration of lockdown easing
These sessions have been funded by NET. Running alongside these sessions, workers will be able to book onto multi-agency group Reflective Practice Sessions that will provide more opportunity to explore practice options.
None. Please note we encourage all professionals to attend our session, Introduction to Domestic Abuse.
National Emergencies Trust
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ.
In order to secure your place on the training, please ensure that you click on the link that will be sent to you in your order confirmation from Eventbrite.
The link will take you directly to the remote training platform where you will need to add your details to register to attend that training session.
If this is not done, your place on the training session will not have been registered.
Thank you very much