We are looking for a collaborative and experienced individual to join our team during this exciting period of growth, managing and leading our domestic abuse services as Head of Service.
The new role of Head of Service: Survivors and Perpetrators will be responsible for Equation’s Survivor and Perpetrator Projects and Workstreams, including
- Domestic Abuse Service for Men. Delivering high-quality support services to men experiencing domestic violence and abuse across Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire including the delivery of a non-domestic abuse related stalking service.
- Your Choice Project, Domestic Abuse Perpetrator Intervention Program. Delivering high quality, Respect accredited perpetrator program to support those using abusive behaviours to make changes.
- Safer Accommodation Outreach Workers – LGBTQ+ and Men. Delivering outreach to men and LGBTQ+ individuals experiencing domestic abuse, ensuring and increasing access to safe accommodation and specialist support
These areas of our work are expanding due to new funding.
The role would suit someone who wants to:
- prevent domestic abuse and support survivors to live free from abuse
- be able to develop and shape services
- develop highly skilled, specialist teams
- work with a highly collaborative and partnership approach
- excel in providing quality services with an excellent reputation
Applicants will need:
• An understanding of domestic and sexual abuse, stalking, best practice guidance, referral pathways, and Local & National strategies
• Experience in a management role including project planning, supervision and appraisal, Policy and Procedure development and implementation
• The ability to lead, motivate and inspire team members, as well as strong collaboration and partnership skills
• Excellent communication skills including the ability to write reports and present evaluation data, and also presenting to small and large groups.
Working hours: 25-30 hours a week
Salary: £32,206.50 pro rata, per annum
Flexible working arrangement available: some home and office working arrangements accommodated
How to apply:
Applications deadline: 9th August 2021
Interviews: 17th August 2021
Please email your application or any queries to email@example.com .
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all sections of the community. We welcome applicants from all genders and particularly those from disabled, LGBTQ+ and BAME backgrounds, as these communities are currently under-represented in our team. Appointment will be based on merit alone.
Application Forms and Role Information
We are looking for an organised and compassionate individual to join Equation during an exciting period of growth as Domestic Abuse Service Manager. The successful candidate will be able to play a role in shaping the future direction of the Domestic Abuse Service for...