Price: Free training for Nottinghamshire County Workers and Volunteers
Date: 3rd September 09.30-12.30
The session is a foundation level training that:
- Raises awareness and understanding of domestic violence and abuse
- Increases understanding of the definition and different types of abuse, including coercive control
- Explores indicators to identifying domestic abuse
- Examines the impact of domestic abuse on adults and children (including trauma)
- Identifies barriers for survivors accessing services
- Identifies key good practice, responses and signposting
- This session will also be set in the context of COVID-19
The session is suitable for any worker or volunteer who has not previously attended domestic abuse training or who needs a refresher.
The session will be delivered using Zoom and will include one half-hour break.