- Price: FREE to Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire County workers.
- Date: Choose from a range of dates to suit your schedule.
This two-hour briefing will inform professionals about what a MARAC is and how to feed in and contribute effectively. It will also enable professionals to use the DASH risk assessment to support survivors of domestic abuse.
- Increase participants’ confidence in asking about the presence of domestic abuse in a sensitive manner
- Increase participants’ confidence in responding appropriately to disclosures of domestic abuse
- Increase participants’ knowledge of specialist domestic abuse services
- Identify principles of good practice in communicating about possible domestic abuse
- Respond appropriately to domestic abuse
None. Please note we advise all professionals attend our flagship course, Understanding and responding to Domestic Violence and Abuse.
Nottingham Crime and Drugs Partnership
Book via Email
Stay Up To Date
Get all the important news about upcoming training courses, updates on best practice guidelines and the latest resources for supporting people experiencing domestic abuse.
Due to the global Coronavirus pandemic, all of our face to face training sessions have been cancelled. We are in the process of developing digital alternatives. Please check back soon for information about upcoming webinars, or subscribe to our newsletter to receive training announcements in addition to key updates for professionals that are working with survivors of domestic abuse during COVID-19.
Donate today to help your community become free from abuse
Stay up to date with the Equation Newsletter
Latest campaigns and projects, upcoming events and fundraising challenges, volunteering and job opportunities. We won’t share your details with other organisations.
Equation is a trading name of Equation Nottinghamshire a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales.
Registered Company No: 4517544 | Registered Charity No: 1140240