- Price: FREE to Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire County workers.
- Date: Choose from a range of dates to suit your schedule.
This two-hour briefing will inform professionals about what a MARAC is and how to feed in and contribute effectively. It will also enable professionals to use the DASH risk assessment to support survivors of domestic abuse.
- Increase participants’ confidence in asking about the presence of domestic abuse in a sensitive manner
- Increase participants’ understanding of risk assessment within the context of domestic abuse and utilising the DASH RIC form.
- Increase participants’ knowledge of specialist domestic abuse services
- Increase participants understanding of MARAC
None. Please note we advise that all professionals attend Introduction to Domestic Abuse
These sessions are funded by the Crime and Drugs Partnership and County Joint Commissioners, for delivery in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire
Stay Up To Date
Get all the important news about upcoming training courses, updates on best practice guidelines and the latest resources for supporting people experiencing domestic abuse.
Donate today to help your community become free from abuse
Stay up to date with the Equation Newsletter
Latest campaigns and projects, upcoming events and fundraising challenges, volunteering and job opportunities. We won’t share your details with other organisations.
Equation is a trading name of Equation Nottinghamshire a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales.
Registered Company No: 4517544 | Registered Charity No: 1140240