- Price: FREE to Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire County workers
- Date: 9th March 2022
- Location: Online
Duration: 1 hr 15 minutes
This one-off seminar explores the Safelives report on psychological violence. This research took a survivor-led approach and looked to:
- Define and understand the term ‘psychological violence’
- Understand the dynamics and tactics of ‘psychological violence’
- Consider the impact of ‘psychological violence’ on survivors and their families
- Understand how we can support people experiencing ‘psychological violence’
Jen Daw, Senior Research Analyst at SafeLives will present the key findings from this report.
This seminar is suitable for any manager, practitioner, worker or volunteer who may have contact with someone experiencing domestic abuse. It will also be valuable for Strategists, Policy Officers and Commissioners.
None. However, we encourage all professionals to attend our flagship session, Understanding and Responding to Domestic Violence and Abuse.
Stay Up To Date
Get all the important news about upcoming training courses, updates on best practice guidelines and the latest resources for supporting people experiencing domestic abuse.
This session is currently not available.
Would you to be notified when new dates are added? Sign up
Order Free Resources
All resources can be collected free of charge. Postage and packaging prices are to cover costs only.
How you can help
No matter how much time, money or resources you can afford to give, your support will make a difference.
Could pay for four children
to take part in our early intervention projects
Could pay for one primary school child to receive our healthy relationship education program