Join us for this scenic city-centre route
One of the largest charity fundraising events in Nottingham is 40 this year.
Held in partnership with Ikano Bank, the Robin Hood Half Marathon offers a flat, picturesque route, starting and finishing on Victoria Embankment near Trent Bridge. The route follows a looped course past some of the most iconic buildings in Nottingham including Wollaton Hall and Nottingham Castle.
And if you’re an avid runner, we’d love you to run for Equation.
Great, sign me up
We’re out of charity places but you can still secure your own place via the Robin Hood Marathon website.
You can make your efforts go even further by pledging to fundraise for Equation. Ask your family and friends to sponsor your challenge and support our work to prevent and reduce domestic abuse for children and adults in our community. Set your fundraising page up here
How much is it?
Race entry starts at £32.95
Entry limit – 10,000
Why run for Equation
As an Equation runner you will receive:
- Support from our Fundraising team from start to finish
- The knowledge that you’ll be helping a small charity with a big agenda – domestic abuse prevention and harm reduction:
- 500 could pay for a whole year group of children in secondary school to receive healthy relationship education around topics such as teen intimate abuse or personal space & consent
- £100 could train 5 frontline workers to support survivors in our community
- £25-£50 could pay for emergency travel for a man fleeing domestic abuse.
Get in touch
We’d love to hear from you. Contact our Fundraising team on Fundraising@equation.org.uk.