With your support, we can work towards creating a society free from domestic abuse, sexual violence and gender inequality. By fundraising for Equation you’ll be helping us to:
- Reach more children with our healthy relationships education and specialist programmes
- Train more workers, to improve responses and co-operation in relation to domestic abuse
- Support more people who have been affected by domestic abuse
From bake sales to quiz nights, there are tons of ways to support Equation. Whether you need inspiration, fundraising guidelines or tips on how to get the word out, we’ve got you covered. Check out the resources below to help you get started!
Download our Fundraising Pack
Get inspiration and information about a wide range of ways to support us.
The difference you’ll make…
‘We talked about relationships, things like what an unhealthy relationship is, and it made me realise that you should be happy in a relationship and should be able to feel safe and if you do have worries you shouldn’t be in it, you deserve to feel safe and happy’
Your support will help us create brighter futures for even more young people in our community, giving them a better chance to fulfil their potential. Our projects help young people: –
- Understand their right to a healthy relationship
- Recognise the early warning signs of an abusive relationship, so they can avoid or exit them
- Know where and how to safely access support if they need it
- Build their self-esteem and aspirations for the future
Promote your fundraiser and collect donations
Get in Touch
Our Fundraising team are ready to help you with all your fundraising needs. Use the form to send us a message and someone will be in touch soon.
Stay Up To Date
Latest campaigns and projects, upcoming events and fundraising challenges, volunteering and job opportunities.
Other ways to support us…
Donate today to help your community become free from abuse
Stay up to date with the Equation Newsletter
Latest campaigns and projects, upcoming events and fundraising challenges, volunteering and job opportunities. We won’t share your details with other organisations.
Equation is a trading name of Equation Nottinghamshire a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales.
Registered Company No: 4517544 | Registered Charity No: 1140240