And we’ll send you news and updates. You can unsubscribe or update your preferences at any time by clicking the links in any emails we send you.
- News and training for professionals: our professional’s newsletter brings you best practice and resources to help anyone working with survivors of domestic abuse – frequency: monthly
- Reel Equality cinema club: get info and event dates from our very own Reel Equality film club – frequency: occasional
- Being a social media ambassador: easy ways you can help us reach further with our campaigns. This might just be us asking you to share our social media content! Frequency: occasional
- Equations Services for Men: information for anyone working with and supporting male survivors of domestic abuse – frequency: occasional
- Technology and domestic abuse: information and training on how tech is used in domestic abuse and building skills for supporting survivors – frequency: bi-monthly
- Any marketing from equation: not sure? We’ll send you everything and you can update your preferences any time, from any of our emails.
How you can help
No matter how much time, money or resources you can afford to give, your support will make a difference.
Could pay for four children
to take part in our early intervention projects
Could pay for one primary school child to receive our healthy relationship education program