City MARAC and DASH RIC Awareness Training
Price: FREE to Nottingham City workers
Duration: 3.5 hours
This course is aimed at all workforce practitioners who may come into contact with survivors dealing with domestic abuse.
- To highlight awareness and benefits of MARAC multi agency working for survivors of domestic abuse.
- Increase awareness of risk
- For learners to feel more confident in completing a referral form.
Learners will understand what MARAC is, how it works, what happens during the referral process and how their involvement will support survivors of domestic abuse.
- Tues 27th June 2023 (9.30am to 1.00pm) Face to Face Loxley House LB21
- Tues 19th September 2023 9.30am to 1.00pm) Face to Face Loxley House LB21
- Tues 7th November 2023 (9.30am to 1.00pm) MS Teams
- Tues 23rd January 2024 (9.30am to 1.00pm) Face to Face Loxley House LB21
- Tues 26th March 2024 (9.30am to 1.00pm) Face to Face Loxley House LB22
None. Please note we encourage all professionals to attend our flagship session, Understanding and Responding to Domestic Violence and Abuse.
Stay up to date
Get all the important news about upcoming training courses, updates on best practice guidelines and the latest resources for supporting people experiencing domestic abuse.
Order Free Resources
All resources can be collected free of charge. Postage and packaging prices are to cover costs only.
How you can help
No matter how much time, money or resources you can afford to give, your support will make a difference.
Could pay for four children
to take part in our early intervention projects
Could pay for one primary school child to receive our healthy relationship education program