- Price: FREE to Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire County workers
- Date: Choose from a range of available dates when booking online
This one-day course is for workers and volunteers from all sectors who want to understand the impact of domestic violence and abuse on people in same sex relationships, and be able to support them safely and effectively.
- Understand the types of domestic abuse in same sex relationships and its impact
- Recognise additional barriers and complexities that workers need to consider when working with people in same sex relationships
- Gain awareness of additional considerations needed when supporting people in same sex relationships
- Develop skills in signposting and using appropriate referral pathways
None. Please note we encourage all professionals to attend our flagship session, Understanding and Responding to Domestic Violence and Abuse.
These sessions are funded by the Crime and Drugs Partnership and County Joint Commissioners, for delivery in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire
Stay Up To Date
Get all the important news about upcoming training courses, updates on best practice guidelines and the latest resources for supporting people experiencing domestic abuse.
Donate today to help your community become free from abuse
Stay up to date with the Equation Newsletter
Latest campaigns and projects, upcoming events and fundraising challenges, volunteering and job opportunities. We won’t share your details with other organisations.
Equation is a trading name of Equation Nottinghamshire a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales.
Registered Company No: 4517544 | Registered Charity No: 1140240