- Price: FREE to Nottingham City Workers and Nottinghamshire County Workers
- Date: Choose from a range of dates when booking online
This briefing will help you to:
- Understand the relationships between domestic abuse and multiple disadvantage
- Consider the additional needs of survivors experiencing multiple disadvantage
- Understand the additional barriers to leaving an abusive relationship facing those experiencing multiple disadvantage
- Consider how to best support survivors experiencing multiple disadvantage.
None. Please note we advise all professionals attend Understanding and Responding to Domestic Violence and Abuse.
These sessions are funded by the Crime and Drugs Partnership and County Joint Commissioners, for delivery in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire
Stay Up To Date
Get all the important news about upcoming training courses, updates on best practice guidelines and the latest resources for supporting people experiencing domestic abuse.
Get in Touch
All our sessions are available for in-house delivery. Want to find out more about training, send us a message
Stay Up To Date
Get the latest news about our resources, updates on best practice guidelines and upcoming training courses.
Donate today to help your community become free from abuse
Stay up to date with the Equation Newsletter
Latest campaigns and projects, upcoming events and fundraising challenges, volunteering and job opportunities. We won’t share your details with other organisations.
Equation is a trading name of Equation Nottinghamshire a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales.
Registered Company No: 4517544 | Registered Charity No: 1140240