- Price: FREE to Nottingham City Workers and Nottinghamshire County Workers
- Date: Choose from a range of dates when booking online
This briefing will help you to:
- Understand the relationships between domestic abuse and complex needs
- Consider the additional needs of survivors with complex needs
- Understand the additional barriers to leaving an abusive relationship facing those with complex needs
- Consider how to best support survivors with complex needs.
None. Please note we advise all professionals attend our flagship course, Understanding and responding to Domestic Violence and Abuse.
Nottingham Crime and Drugs Partnership and Nottinghamshire County Joint Commissioners.
Stay Up To Date
Get all the important news about upcoming training courses, updates on best practice guidelines and the latest resources for supporting people experiencing domestic abuse.
Due to the global Coronavirus pandemic, all of our face to face training sessions have been cancelled. We are in the process of developing digital alternatives. Please check back soon for information about upcoming webinars, or subscribe to our newsletter to receive training announcements in addition to key updates for professionals that are working with survivors of domestic abuse during COVID-19.
Get in Touch
All our sessions are available for in-house delivery. Want to find out more about training, send us a message
Stay Up To Date
Get the latest news about our resources, updates on best practice guidelines and upcoming training courses.
Donate today to help your community become free from abuse
Stay up to date with the Equation Newsletter
Latest campaigns and projects, upcoming events and fundraising challenges, volunteering and job opportunities. We won’t share your details with other organisations.
Equation is a trading name of Equation Nottinghamshire a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales.
Registered Company No: 4517544 | Registered Charity No: 1140240