- Price: FREE to Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire County workers
- Date: Choose from a range of available dates when booking online
This 3-hour course, developed and delivered by Notts Sexual Violence Services, will provide delegates with an increased understanding and awareness of sexual violence, it’s impact and how to respond and refer when someone discloses. The course covers:
• Sexual violence definitions
• Prevalence of sexual violence
• Myths & stereotypes
• Impact/outcomes for survivors
• Management of disclosure
• Referral pathways to services for under and over 18-year-olds e.g. EMCYPSAS, Topaz etc
• Overview of Notts SVS Services
• Anonymised case studies
• Notts SVSS Website and resources
These sessions are funded by a mixture of local partners for local delivery in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire County.
Stay Up To Date
Get all the important news about upcoming training courses, updates on best practice guidelines and the latest resources for supporting people experiencing domestic abuse.
Order Free Resources
All resources can be collected free of charge. Postage and packaging prices are to cover costs only.
How you can help
No matter how much time, money or resources you can afford to give, your support will make a difference.
Could pay for four children
to take part in our early intervention projects
Could pay for one primary school child to receive our healthy relationship education program