- Price: FREE for Nottingham City workers and Nottinghamshire County Workers
- Date: Choose from a range of available dates when booking online
- Location: Online via Zoom
- Duration: 3.5 Hours including a break
This course is for workers and volunteers from all sectors who want to understand the impact of domestic violence and abuse on children and young people and be able to support them safely and effectively.
- Increase practitioners’ understanding and knowledge of domestic violence and abuse and its impacts on children and young people
- Enable practitioners to provide better support to children and young people; this will include through safety planning, resilience building, exploring coping strategies and protective factors
- Provide workers with practical tools they can utilise with children and young people who have lived with or are living with domestic violence and abuse
- Increase workers’ understanding of appropriate referral pathways and signposting
None. Please note we advise all professionals attend our flagship course, Understanding and responding to Domestic Violence and Abuse.
Stay Up To Date
Get all the important news about upcoming training courses, updates on best practice guidelines and the latest resources for supporting people experiencing domestic abuse.
Donate today to help your community become free from abuse
Stay up to date with the Equation Newsletter
Latest campaigns and projects, upcoming events and fundraising challenges, volunteering and job opportunities. We won’t share your details with other organisations.
Equation is a trading name of Equation Nottinghamshire a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales.
Registered Company No: 4517544 | Registered Charity No: 1140240