- Price: FREE for Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire County workers
- Date: Choose from a range of available dates when booking online
- Location: These sessions will take place in a community venue
- Duration: 7 hours with a break
This one-day course is for workers and volunteers from all sectors who want to understand why abusive men perpetrate domestic violence. It will help you respond safely to perpetrators you may meet in day-to-day working life.
- Increased understanding of the reasons why abusive men perpetrate domestic violence
- Improved understanding of good practice for working with perpetrators, including safe practice and the risk of collusion
- Increased understanding of appropriate referral pathways for perpetrators and the importance of support for survivors
None. Please note we encourage all professionals to attend our flagship session, Understanding and Responding to Domestic Violence and Abuse.
Nottingham Crime and Drugs Partnership, Nottinghamshire Joint Commissioners, Bassetlaw District Council.
Stay Up To Date
Get all the important news about upcoming training courses, updates on best practice guidelines and the latest resources for supporting people experiencing domestic abuse.
Order Free Resources
All resources can be collected free of charge. Postage and packaging prices are to cover costs only.
How you can help
No matter how much time, money or resources you can afford to give, your support will make a difference.
Could pay for four children
to take part in our early intervention projects
Could pay for one primary school child to receive our healthy relationship education program