Overview of SV & Ref Pathways to Specialist Services in Notts(City workers)
April 21 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
Overview of Sexual Violence and Referral Pathways to Specialist Services in Nottinghamshire.
This 3-hour course, developed and delivered by Notts Sexual Violence Services, will provide delegates with an increased understanding and awareness of sexual violence, it’s impact and how to respond and refer when someone discloses. The course covers:
• Sexual violence definitions
• Prevalence of sexual violence
• Myths & stereotypes
• Impact/outcomes for survivors
• Management of disclosure
• Referral pathways to services for under and over 18-year-olds e.g. EMCYPSAS, Topaz etc
• Overview of Notts SVS Services
• Anonymised case studies
• Notts SVSS Website and resources
These sessions are funded by a mixture of local partners for local delivery in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire County.