Domestic Violence and Counter-Allegations: Self-Defence and Retaliation
- Price: FREE for Nottingham City and County workers
- Date: Choose from a range of available dates when booking online
This briefing is for workers who have experience of working in cases where both people in the relationship have been identified as using violence.
- Understand the complexities of working in cases that involve counter-allegations
- Develop understanding of the concepts of abuse, self-defence and retaliation
- Explore indicators that may help to identify who is abusing whom
None. Please note we advise all professionals attend our flagship course, Understanding and Responding to Domestic Violence and Abuse.
These sessions are funded by the Crime and Drugs Partnership and County Joint Commissioners, for delivery in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire
Stay Up To Date
Get all the important news about upcoming training courses, updates on best practice guidelines and the latest resources for supporting people experiencing domestic abuse.