- Price: FREE to Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire County workers
- Date: Choose from a range of available dates when booking online
- Location: Online
Duration: One Hour
This session will be useful for practitioners who support survivors.
This session will be delivered by John Webb, Consumer Affairs Executive at Experian, who helps deliver the company’s public education programme. This is focused on explaining credit reports & scores, lending decisions and managing credit.
The credit education session will cover a range of topic designs. The session will cover:
- A credit report tour – what’s on there and what do lenders see
- How are lending decisions made
- Credit score myth-busting
- What really impacts score
- What support is available
- Searching and applying for credit
- Economic abuse and safety within the context of domestic abuse
None. Please note we encourage all professionals to attend our session, Introduction to Domestic Abuse.
These sessions are funded by the Crime and Drugs Partnership and County Joint Commissioners, for delivery in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire
Stay Up To Date
Get all the important news about upcoming training courses, updates on best practice guidelines and the latest resources for supporting people experiencing domestic abuse.
Order Free Resources
All resources can be collected free of charge. Postage and packaging prices are to cover costs only.
How you can help
No matter how much time, money or resources you can afford to give, your support will make a difference.
Could pay for four children
to take part in our early intervention projects
Could pay for one primary school child to receive our healthy relationship education program