- Price: FREE to Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire County workers
- Date: Choose from a range of available dates when booking online
- Location: Online
Duration: One Hour
This session will be useful for practitioners who support survivors.
This session will be delivered by John Webb, Consumer Affairs Executive at Experian, helps deliver the company’s public education programme. This is focused on explaining credit reports & scores, lending decisions and managing credit.
The credit education session will cover a range of topics designs. The session will cover:
- A credit report tour – what’s on there and what do lenders see
- How are lending decisions made
- Credit score myth-busting
- What really impacts score
- What support is available
- Searching and applying for credit
- Economic abuse and safety within the context of domestic abuse
None. Please note we encourage all professionals to attend our session, Introduction to Domestic Abuse.
Stay Up To Date
Get all the important news about upcoming training courses, updates on best practice guidelines and the latest resources for supporting people experiencing domestic abuse.
Donate today to help your community become free from abuse
Stay up to date with the Equation Newsletter
Latest campaigns and projects, upcoming events and fundraising challenges, volunteering and job opportunities. We won’t share your details with other organisations.
Equation is a trading name of Equation Nottinghamshire a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales.
Registered Company No: 4517544 | Registered Charity No: 1140240