- Price: FREE to Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire County workers
- Date: Choose from a range of available dates when booking online
- Location: Online
Duration: Two Hours
These 2-hour sessions are suitable for workers and volunteers who may have contact with domestic abuse survivors.
Outcomes from this learning session:
• An increased understanding of the impact of Covid-19 and restrictions on survivors
• Thinking about safe contact with survivors during restrictions
• Increased recognition of indicators of abuse when not working face-to-face
• Increased confidence to respond to survivors based on their individual needs during restrictions
• Understanding of signposting options and referral processes during restrictions
• Silent Call options and Emergency SMS Text
• Increased understanding of agency responses during lockdown.
• Understanding and consideration of lockdown easing
These sessions have been funded by NET. Running alongside these sessions, workers will be able to book onto multi-agency group Reflective Practice Sessions that will provide more opportunity to explore practice options.
None. Please note we encourage all professionals to attend our session, Introduction to Domestic Abuse.
Stay Up To Date
Get all the important news about upcoming training courses, updates on best practice guidelines and the latest resources for supporting people experiencing domestic abuse.
Upcoming Events › DV and COVID19
List of Events
Donate today to help your community become free from abuse
Stay up to date with the Equation Newsletter
Latest campaigns and projects, upcoming events and fundraising challenges, volunteering and job opportunities. We won’t share your details with other organisations.
Equation is a trading name of Equation Nottinghamshire a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales.
Registered Company No: 4517544 | Registered Charity No: 1140240