Domestic Abuse and Suicide
- Price: FREE for Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire County workers
Date: 17th March 2020
This course is for workers and volunteers from all sectors who want to understand the links between domestic abuse and suicide in order to improve responses to survivors with who suicide is a concern.
- Raise awareness of the links between domestic abuse and suicide and self-harm.
- Explore case studies to inform understanding and increase the effectiveness of responses.
- Identify how self-harm and attempted suicide can be an indicator of domestic abuse.
- Reference local and national homicide reviews where suicide has been a factor.
None. Please note that we encourage all professionals to attend our flagship session, Understanding and Responding to Domestic Violence and Abuse
Nottingham Crime and Drugs Partnership, Nottinghamshire Joint Commissioners, Bassetlaw District Council
Stay Up To Date
Get all the important news about upcoming training courses, updates on best practice guidelines and the latest resources for supporting people experiencing domestic abuse.
Donate today to help your community become free from abuse
Stay up to date with the Equation Newsletter
Latest campaigns and projects, upcoming events and fundraising challenges, volunteering and job opportunities. We won’t share your details with other organisations.
Equation is a trading name of Equation Nottinghamshire a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales.
Registered Company No: 4517544 | Registered Charity No: 1140240