- Price: FREE to Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire County workers
- Date: Choose from a range of available dates when booking online
- Location: Online
Duration: Two Hours and Thirty Minutes
This two-and half-hour training session is a basic introduction to Non-Domestic Abuse Stalking. The session is suitable for any worker or volunteer who may have contact with people experiencing stalking that is not related to domestic abuse. The course will cover the following elements:
• What is Non-Domestic Abuse Stalking?
• What is its impact?
• Who is affected?
• How should I respond? – some basic good practice principles
• Where can I refer people impacted by non-domestic abuse stalking?
These sessions are funded by the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner and delivered in partnership with Juno Women’s Aid and Nottinghamshire Women’s Aid. All sessions are open to City and County workers.
None. Please note we encourage all professionals to attend our session, Introduction to Domestic Abuse.
These sessions are funded by the Crime and Drugs Partnership and County Joint Commissioners, for delivery in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire
Stay Up To Date
Get all the important news about upcoming training courses, updates on best practice guidelines and the latest resources for supporting people experiencing domestic abuse.