A special sing-along screening of Encanto brought to you by Reel Respect Film Club
Reel Respect is bringing you a special sing-along screening of Encanto.
Join in or just enjoy – this fun-filled adventure is all about celebrating our differences!
A light-hearted activity will be included on the day for families to enjoy together.
4 dates available:
- Wednesday 26th October – St Ann’s Library, 12-4pm (Sold out)
- Thursday 27th October – Mansfield St Johns Centre, 12-4pm
- Saturday 29th October – Nonsuch Theatre, 10-2pm
- Sunday 30th October – Bramcote Memorial Hall, 12-4pm (Sold Out)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- There will be a scheduled interval for those with young children
- These events are free but donations or ‘pay what you can’ welcome
- Booking is necessary to secure your place
Other Ways to Get Involved
Equation’s award-winning Reel Equality Film Club shows great movies that tell women-centred stories and challenge gender stereotypes. Join our campaign for better representation of women on screen.
Our Work with Young People
Find out about our award-winning domestic abuse prevention and healthy relationships projects for children and young people.
Make a Donation
Help create a society free from domestic abuse, sexual violence and gender inequality
How you can help
No matter how much time, money or resources you can afford to give, your support will make a difference.
Could pay for four children
to take part in our early intervention projects
Could pay for one primary school child to receive our healthy relationship education program